Sunday, October 27, 2013

the purple notepad...rested and refreshed


The purple notepad has returned from holidays...a little sad that our family holiday is over but feeling refreshed and ready for the run to Christmas. And it's going to be a busy run that's for sure.

We spent a week on the Sunshine Coast with my parents, enjoying the warm weather, precious family time and just a general time out from the rest of the world. It was bliss. Throw in an early Christmas celebration, a family reunion and precious moments watching Miss S develop her special relationship with her grandparents, aunt, uncle and cousin. 

We were also fortunate to be away for the fire emergency period in Sydney. While we don't live in the areas devastated by the bush fires, we do live in an area close to bush and our little community was on high alert. I was grateful to be away. For me, all that I treasured was safe.  My hearts go out to the families who lost everything. I can't begin to imagine what they are going through. 

You may have noticed a few changes on the purple notepad. I've been busy taking part in the Media Maid Blog Academy run by Katrina Chambers (a talented blogger from my home town) and am putting all the bits and pieces I'm learning into practice. I have some planning to do about the direction I want the purple notepad to take over the next 12 months so I'll be spending some time on that behind the scenes. Trying to focus on my strengths! If there is anything you would like to see more of here please let me know. Love hearing your feedback. 

See you soon xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails