Monday, November 15, 2010

What happens when you combine a dog and an egg?

As per past posts I have been enjoying my new SLR camera and trying to be creative and inspired by the people, objects and nature around me.

When I heard about the Canon Weekend Today competition I jumped at the chance to unleash the creative within. The brief: the photo must feature an egg. How could I creatively photograph an egg? Hmmm.

The idea - to give a raw egg to our dog Max and see what happens next.

The result: a pic of our little dog Max enjoying the eggcitement of a new toy (pardon the pun).

The result is not based on a public vote. Instead it's up to the experts. With almost 200 entries to date, there are a lot of creative photographers finding inspiration from a humble egg. It's worth checking them out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails