Friday, March 4, 2011

A little break

It's been a bit quiet here at the purple notepad. It's been a hectic time in the month or so since my last post. I must admit the creative juices haven't been flowing freely. I think I've been overthinking a lot of it.

So time for a little update. My hubby and I heading off on holiday. I'm looking forward to some much needed time away from work and some precious time with my hubby. We'll celebrate my birthday, our third wedding anniversary and 10 wonderful years since we met. It's been an amazing journey for both of us, there have been many, many ups and the occasional down, but the ride has been incredible. It's an exciting time, looking back at the past decade (yikes, feeling a little old) and looking to the future and all that we have planned together.

To sum up (I got a little off track) I'll be away from the purple notepad for a little while, but will be back fresh and super keen to share some photos and experiences.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails