Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A return to blogging

View of the incredible Central Park. It was love at first sight.
I’m back in the blogging world after a break and an overseas adventure.
It’s been an eventful few weeks filled with amazing experiences, sights and sounds, romance and plenty of shopping thrown in on top. If you’re wondering what I’m referring to, my hubby and I recently spent two and a bit weeks in the United States and celebrated our third wedding anniversary in the amazing city of New York.

Our destinations included San Francisco, Washington DC and New York. It had been a while since hubby and I had shared a holiday just the two of us. We’ve had a few breaks in recent years but we’ve holidayed with family members. That has been lovely, but it’s always wonderful to have some ‘us’ time and with the dollar so strong, it was time to cross America off our must visit list, or at least partly cross off. After this, our first visit, we’re keen to go back at some stage in the future.

I plan to share a small selection of our photos here on my blog and some of the experiences we had in the US. And I'll be sure to include details of our shopping expeditions - including a marathon seven hours.

We've come home relaxed and actually feeling like we've had a holiday. It's back to work tomorrow for me and I'm hoping the post-holiday blues steer clear.

I’ve been reading all about the Aussie blogging conference and it sounds like everyone had a fantastic time meeting fellow bloggers and exchanging and sharing information, tips and experiences. Sadly I missed the conference. I was really looking forward to attending, but we’d already booked our holiday when the dates were announced. Next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails