Monday, June 14, 2010

Have you seen The Circle?

Working full-time I don’t get to spend many week days at home. On the occasional day I am at home, I now tune into The Circle, Channel Ten's morning show. And with today being the long weekend I’ve enjoyed another episode with these funny, friendly and intelligent women.

The four women – Denise Drysdale, Chrissie Swan, Yumi Stynes and Gorgi Coghlan – are great company for a couple of hours. They all bounce well off each other, with a lot of laughs, intelligent conversation and some serious and current subject matters.

The Circle also attracted more viewers than Kerri-Anne Kennerley last week, so looks like viewers are enjoying the show.

Anyway, if you’re at home on a week day, have a look and see what you think. I think The Circle is a great way to spend a couple of hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails